Benefits of Immunity Powder:
• Tulsi (Holy Basil) – protects you from infections and diseases such as cold, cough, and viral infections, helps your immune system by protecting it from damage caused by free radicals.
• Amla (Indian Gooseberry) – helps in stimulating the production of antibodies and is also a great source of anti-oxidants.
• Cinnamon – antiviral, antifungal, and antibacterial, fights the pathogens that cause illness.
• Suntha (Dried Ginger) – anti-inflammatory, antifungal, and anti-cancer properties. Cures asthma, travel sickness, morning sickness, arthritis, gastrointestinal complaints, and even depression.
• Saunf (Fennel Seeds) – Immune health, tissue repair and collagen synthesis.
• Giloy – Keeps your cells healthy, and gets rid of diseases.
• Haldi (Turmeric) – anti-inflammatory and helps up in boosting up immunity and helps to fight against viral replication.
Directions for use: Add 1 tsp powder in a large glass of water (room temperature/slightly lukewarm) and have it in the morning and/or evening. Can be sprinkled on salads, mixed in curries or soups or mixed in the atta of your roti/ parantha.